1. Gazprom Group’s Sustainability Management System
The Gazprom Group’s Sustainable Development Policy is approved by the PJSC Gazprom Board of Directors (Resolution No. 3576 dated April 30, 2021).
The Gazprom Group’s activities comply with the following international standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems,
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems,
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems ,
- ISO 50001:2018 Energy management systems.
PJSC Gazprom has improved its ranking scores in key international ESG ratings.
PJSC Gazprom was named the best Russian oil and gas company according to CDP’s international rating (B for Climate Change and B— for Water Security).
PJSC Gazprom is a leader of the “Responsibility and Transparency” and “Sustainable Development Vector” indices of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
PJSC Gazprom received the highest management quality rating, А++.gq, from Expert RA.