Gazprom Trade Union, an interregional trade union organization, acts on behalf of more than 296,000 employees of the Gazprom Group. It works consistently in order to consolidate the trade unions established by the staff of the Gazprom Group entities.
The key element of social partnership is the General Collective Agreement of PJSC Gazprom and its subsidiaries. It is concluded for a three-year period and aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Improve and develop social partnership mechanism in constructive dialogue format;
- Interest employees in improving own performance and achieving the Company operations targets;
- Establish uniform approaches to protecting employees interests as related to labour remuneration, employment, creating safe labour environment, granting benefits, guarantees and compensations;
- Set up the effective mechanism for ensuring social stability at PJSC Gazprom and its subsidiaries.
In 2018, all employees (100%) of PJSC Gazprom and its subsidiaries(1) were covered by collective agreements. At PJSC Gazprom Neft and its subsidiaries, 42% of employees are covered by collective agreements(2). At Gazprom Energoholding LLC and companies consolidated under its management, 99% of employees are covered by collective agreements(3). At Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat, 85% of employees are covered by collective agreements(4).
(1) Gazprom Dobycha Astrakhan LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Nadym LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Noyabrsk LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Orenburg LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Krasnodar LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Urengoy LLC, Gazprom Dobycha Yamburg LLC, Gazprom Pererabotka LLC, Gazprom UGS LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Volgograd LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Kazan LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Krasnodar LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Makhachkala LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Moscow LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Nizhny Novgorod LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Samara LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Saint Petersburg LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Saratov LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Stavropol LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Surgut LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Tomsk LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Ufa LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Ukhta LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Tchaikovsky LLC, Gazprom Transgaz Yugorsk LLC, Gazprom Export LLC, Gazprom Mezhregiongaz LLC.
(2) PJSC Gazprom Neft data.
(3) Gazprom Energoholding LLC data.
(4) Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat LLC data.
In 2018, the General Collective Agreement of PJSC Gazprom and its subsidiaries was extended for 2019–2021 without any changes.
As a result of successful implementation of social partnership principles, there were no conflicts between employees and employers resulting in strikes, interruption of business or collective labour disputes at PJSC Gazprom in 2018.